- Laryngofoam filters are held securely in place by a hypoallergenic adhesive strip.
- The simplicity and effectiveness of this product ensures its popularity throughout the world with laryngectomees in all climates and conditions.
- Laryngofoam has excellent moisture transfer properties which means better humidification within the trachea for breathing comfort and confidence.
- Soft rounded edges are a unique feature of the Laryngofoam range.
- Available in both white and beige colours, Laryngofoam foam filters are supplied in packs of 30. Use 1-2 per day as necessary.
- The only filters with Hydrolox® 1 Foam
- 30% better moisture capacity than other leading European filter foam
- Available on NHS Prescription